Life After Graduation: Class of 2014
The Class of 2014 passed through the Columns into life after Westminster on May 10. Where did they go?
Here are a few highlights of where they are working and studying, post-grad.
- Ernst & Young
- Edward Jones
- Cerner Corporation
- Anheuser Busch, St. Louis
- Teach for America
- H&R Block
- Fulton State Hospital
- KA Order
- Advanced Technology Services
- Numerous school districts (Humansville, Fulton, Helias High School, North Callaway, Memphis TN and more)
- Renaissance Financial
- The Kroenke Group
- Bioshield Environmental
- London School of Economics and Political Science
- Georgetown University
- Washington University
- University of Missouri-Columbia
- St. Louis University
- AT Still University
- University of Missouri-Kansas City (Law School)
- Monterrey Institute of International Studies
- Goldfarb School of Nursing
- Logan University
- University of Arkansas/William H. Bowen School of Law
- Alderson-Broaddus University
- University of Missouri-Kansas City (Dental School)
- University of Winchester
Westminster graduates have history of success, post graduation: 96% of the Class of 2013 reported they were employed or enrolled in graduate/professional school, six months after graduation (88% response rate).
Westminster’s Center for Career Development helps students and alumni prepare for the job market with interview prep, resume assistance and other resources. For information, please click here.