Who Am I? 2015 Finals Week Trivia Contest Day 4
Today’s answer is Dr. Cliff Cain, Harrod-C.S. Lewis Professor of Religious Studies!
Fun facts about Dr. Cain …
- former basketball player
- loves photography
- had lunch with the Dalai Lama
- plays the slide trombone
- has two doctorates (theology and science)
- went to school in The Netherlands and In Japan
- can’t eat enough chocolate chip cookies
Congratulations to McKenzie Koelling, today’s winner.
It’s Finals Week 2015 at Westminster! To have some fun amidst the studying, we’re holding a daily trivia contest. How well do you know Westminster faculty?
How to play …
- Every day this week watch Westminster’s Facebook and Twitter accounts for facts about a Westminster professor. A new professor will be highlighted each day. Facts will be posted by 8:30 a.m.
- Before 3 p.m., post your guess for the right answer as a comment on Facebook or tweet your guess to @WestminsterMO.
- Each afternoon, we’ll draw a winner from the correct guesses and post the answer.
Each day, one winner will receive a $25 Beks gift card!
- Open to anyone.
- Winners will be drawn randomly from correct responses only.
- An individual’s first guess only will be accepted (cannot guess multiple times).
- An individual can only win one prize.