Who am I? 2015 Finals Week Trivia Contest, Day 1
Today’s answer is … Elise Bartley, Assistant Professor of Accounting!
Congratulations to today’s winner, Sydney Sexton.
More from Professor Bartley
- I enjoy to run and have run a half marathon (hope to run more soon!).
- I’m a member of a polar bear club (before my grandparents moved to town we would jump in the frozen lake at the farm every Christmas).
- I’m from Callaway County.
- I worked at the Post Office Bar and Grill in college.
- I completed my undergraduate and graduate degrees from MU.
- I was an auditor before coming to Westminster and had to do weird stuff like take inventory at a company that did pharmaceutical testing – so their inventory was human flesh – gross!
- Some of my clients when I was an auditor were TD Ameritrade, the Nelson Atkins Museum of Art and O’Reilly Auto Parts.
- My husband, Tucker, and I enjoy going to Mark Twain Lake during the summer in our boat that is named the Bartley Beet.
- We just had our first child – a beautiful little girl who came to class with me this semester (Gwynn).
- We have a farm where we raise beef cattle.
It’s Finals Week 2015 at Westminster! To have some fun amidst the studying, we’re holding a daily trivia contest. How well do you know Westminster faculty?
How to play …
- Every day this week watch Westminster’s Facebook and Twitter accounts for facts about a Westminster professor. A new professor will be highlighted each day. Facts will be posted by 8:30 a.m.
- Before 3 p.m., post your guess for the right answer as a comment on Facebook or tweet your guess to @WestminsterMO.
- Each afternoon, we’ll draw a winner from the correct guesses and post the answer.
Each day, one winner will receive a $25 Beks gift card!
- Open to anyone.
- Winners will be drawn randomly from correct responses only.
- An individual’s first guess only will be accepted (cannot guess multiple times).
- An individual can only win one prize.