Under the leadership of the presidential search committee, the search for the 22nd president of Westminster College has begun. Founded in 1851, Westminster remains dedicated to its mission of educating and inspiring students to discover the power in their purpose, challenging them to be critically aware, life-long learners and leaders of character.
Representatives from faculty, staff, and the Board of Trustees, including alumni and parents, comprise the committee:
- Bruce Brookby, Trustee and Co-Chair
- Bob Muehlhauser, Trustee and Co-Chair
- David Jones, Acting Senior VP/Dean of Faculty
- Lana Poole, VP and Chief Communications Officer
- Ken Maher, VP and CFO/OO
- Kurt Jefferson, Director of the Churchill Institute and Assistant Dean for Global Initiatives
- Dawn Holliday, Associate Professor of Biology and Director of the Health Professions Program
- Maureen Tuthill, Associate Professor of English
- Gina Campagna, Director of Advancement Services
- Rusanna Craig, Executive Assistant to the President
- Jane Bell, Trustee
- Pepper Davis, Trustee
- Bill Felder, Trustee
- Don Lofe, Trustee
- Jim Morton, Trustee
- Jack Baumstark, Trustee
John Panettiere, Chair of the Board, and Acting President Carolyn Perry serve as ex officio members on the committee. Lydia Creech, SGA President, will represent students.
Additional updates concerning the search will be shared with the Westminster community when available.