St. Louis Cardinals Caravan is Coming to Westminster College, January 16
Mark your calendar!
The 2016 St. Louis Cardinals Caravan is coming to Westminster College in Fulton, MO.
When? Saturday, January 16. Doors open at 5 p.m.
- Open to the public and free of charge.
- Talk baseball with current players, Cardinals alumni, and broadcasters.
- First 400 children (15 and under) through the door on the day of the event will receive a free Autograph Ticket which guarantees one autograph from each current and former player. Due to high demand, autographs will only be available for children 15 and under.
- Attend the Westminster Blue Jays’ men’s and women’s basketball games, starting at 1 p.m. for more fun!
- Ballpark-style meal available in Mueller Student Center ($8/adults, $4/kids 12 and under) from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
For Westminster alumni …
Please let us know you are coming! RSVP by January 14 for this event online.
For Westminster faculty, staff, and students …
Not on a meal plan? Faculty, staff, and students will enjoy a special TGIF on a Saturday with FREE food! Enjoy the ballpark-style dinner in Mueller Student Center on Jan 16 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at no charge, but you must RSVP online by January 14.
If you are on a meal plan, please swipe your card as you enter for dinner.
Westminster students only …
Don’t miss your chance to win a ticket to attend the private VIP reception before the public event. To enter, comment about your excitement to attend the Cardinals Caravan on our Facebook page, or send us a tweet or re-tweet our announcement on our Twitter page by midnight on January 14.
- A limited number of VIP tickets are available.
- Winners will be announced at halftime of the Westminster women’s 1 p.m. basketball game on Saturday, January 16.
- Must be a current Westminster student to win.
Attend a special career networking session prior to the Cardinals Caravan, from 4 to 4:45 p.m., with Rob Fasoldt ’98, St. Louis Cardinals Director of Ticket Sales and Service. Find out what it’s like to work in the sports industry from an insider.