The website of the Blue Blazers Investment Committee has a completely new look. With a new domain —www.westminsterbbic.org — the website has been redesigned for simplicity and efficiency.
Customers, businesses, and colleagues accessing the Blue Blazer’s website will find a clearer, more modern layout that facilitates easy access to information on organization’s objectives and progress through investment analysis, careful selection, implementation, supervision, or its portfolio.
The new website is compatible with smartphones and tablets as well as desktop. This is just the first step in the development of the website as the Blue Blazers build a site that will provide much wider and more effective communication between alumni, students, and other interests.
Members of the organization are keen to hear from alumni and partners about what they think of the changes. Over the coming months, they will be adding additional functions to the site that will make it even easier and faster for people to learn about and interact with the organization.
Key features of the redesigned website include:
- Fresh and aesthetically pleasing design.
- Clear, easy-to-use new layout
- A news section that keeps visitors up-to-date consistently on what is going on within the organization.
- Market news, Videos, Newsletter, blog posts.
- An education section for anyone interested in learning about the stock market.
- New online forms that make it easier than ever for customers to contact Blue Blazers
The site will be updated on a regular basis with blogs, news, product launches and new content, so the Blue Blazers urge you to keep visiting their website.
The friendly and knowledgeable team at Blue Blazers are always on hand to offer help, advice, and guidance when it comes to any aspect of the education on the use of investment vehicles in capital markets.
Visit the new Blue Blazers website here.