Tickets Now Available for Aaron Carter Concert, April 9
Campus Activities Board is excited to announce that Aaron Carter will perform live in Champ Auditorium on Thursday, April 9 at 7 p.m.
About Aaron Carter
Aaron Carter became an international pop sensation at the age of 10 and went on to release several hit singles and multiplatinum albums as well as appear in film, television and on Broadway. Carter, now 27, began his career at the age of 7 singing lead for the band Dead End. Two years later in 1997 he made his first solo appearance when he opened for brother, Nick Carter’s band the Backstreet Boys in Berlin, Germany. Within months Carter was signed to a record label and released his first hit single, “Crush On You,” followed by his first, self-titled album which achieved gold status in several countries around the world. After signing with Jive Records the following year, Carter released his next album, Aaron’s Party in 2000, which was an instant success and went triple platinum selling more than 3 million copies. In 2013 Carter kicked-off the “After Party Tour,” his first tour in eight years, which was initially scheduled for 80 shows across North America but quickly grew to more than 150 dates after strong initial ticket sales.
Visit the Westminster CAB Facebook Page to catch more announcements. Stay tuned for more CAB announcements about how YOU can win VIP seating and backstage passes to meet Aaron Carter on April 9th!
How to Get Tickets
Westminster College Students:
- Show ID to receive one non-transferable free ticket to the show
- Pick up your free ticket in the Office of Student Involvement by Friday, April 3rd. Office hours are Monday-Friday 8am-4pm.
- Purchase additional tickets for $10 each online or in the Office of Student Involvement
General Public (non-students):
- Tickets on sale March 18 for $10 each
- ORDER TICKETS ONLINE HERE
- Purchase tickets in the Office of Student Involvement, or reserve them over the phone at 573-592-6045 and pay at Will Call at 5:30PM on April 9th (cash only)