Alumni Encouraged to Apply for Area Admission Counselor Positions, Open Now
Are you an alumnus or alumnae of Westminster, ready to put your leadership skills to use for your alma mater? Westminster is now hiring area admission counselors! New student enrollment is one key component to Westminster’s success strategies, and this position is vital to the direct contact and support of prospective students and their families. We are excited to talk to alumni and others who are interested in a challenging, rewarding career, helping students achieve their college and career goals.
Main responsibilities include:
- Prepare and execute an exciting, visionary, annual plan to attract prospective students to Westminster from a designated recruitment area.
- Develop strong communication channels with prospective students, their families, and high school counselors and articulate effectively the unique power Westminster has to provide the focus and clarity essential to finding a student’s purpose.
- Ensure the academic level and personal character of prospective students meet the high standards that are the hallmark of a Westminster education.
- Provide accurate records for designated admissions region.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- One to three years’ experience in college admissions, sales, or a related position.
- Be enthusiastic and self-motivated with excellent written and verbal communications and marketing and telemarketing skills.
- Be flexible, creative, attentive to details, and computer proficient.
Please share this information if you know of anyone who is interested in this position, or would like to recommend someone please forward inquiries, and/or cover letter and resume to:
Calvin W. Smith, Interim Vice President & Dean of Enrollment Management, Westminster College, 501 Westminster Avenue, Fulton, MO 65251 USA
For more information, please call 573-592-5349.
We anticipate a July/August start date, so encourage anyone who is interested to apply quickly.